|P314 - Island Charms||Auckland||Auckland||10||19-Apr-2013||29-Apr-2013||$1,649||$1,839||$1,939||$2,500|
|P315 - Island Gems||Auckland||Auckland||9||29-Apr-2013||8-May-2013||$1,149||$1,640||$1,839||$2,300|
|P316 - Island Fiesta||Auckland||Auckland||10||8-May-2013||18-May-2013||$1,209||$1,839||$1,939||$2,500|
|P317 - Food & Wine||Auckland||Auckland||3||18-May-2013||21-May-2013||$500||$700||$750||$1,249|
|P318 - Sunshine Odyssey||Auckland||Auckland||15||21-May-2013||5-Jun-2013||$1,499||$2,499||$2,598||$3,799|
|P321 - Short Break||Auckland||Sydney||4||24-Jun-2013||28-Jun-2013||$499||$699||$799||$1,249|
|Note: Prices updated on June 7, 2012. Latest pricing will be advised upon quotation request, and final pricing confirmed at time of booking.|
Low deposit and easy payment terms
You only need to pay a deposit of $200 per person to secure your cabin. Full payment isn’t needed until 75 days prior to departure. And, the deposit is even fully refundable if you change you mind later (but no later than 181 days prior to departure.)
About Pacific Pearl
The newest addition to the P&O Cruises fleet, Pacific Pearl’s eleven passenger decks take entertainment and enjoyment to new levels!
Onboard Pacific Pearl, you’ll find an eye-opening range of activities and entertainment around the clock.
From morning ’til night, there’s plenty of action! Her top deck features a giant LED Big Screen and an outdoor circus arena where jaw-dropping acrobatics are performed.
Move inside and you’ll find 270 degree views and entertainment galore in The Dome; a great range of bars including MIX cockail bar and pub-style venue The Orient; and spectacular production shows in the Marquee Theatre.
On Pacific Pearl every meal is a delight, whether you are sampling a la carte selections in The Waterfront Restaurant, tucking into the buffet or enjoying juicy burger at The Grill. For a little extra, splash out at the celebrity chef restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan and try the delicate crab omlette or liquorice parfait with lime syrup. Yum!
You’ll have two outdoor pools (one with a swim up bar), two spas, library, duty-free shopping, adult’s retreat The Oasis, a gym and day spa all at your fingertips – this is how to holiday! For the kids, Pacific Pearl offers four age specific children’s centres including the largest teen lounge in the fleet which has been specially designed for 11 to 17 year olds.
For more details just call TravelCafe on 0800 438 688, or start a TravelQuote.
A few Cruise Tips from our Cruise Experts
- Pre book your fine dining/speciality restauants and any spa treatments as soon as you board as the book out fast….
- If you like potatoe chips with you afternoon drinks take some from here….(expensive on board).
- If you are going to bingo, go to the buffet first and get some snacks to take down to have with your drinks.
- Walk the stairs don’t take the lifts to help counter-balance all the food you are eating :)
- Board early to get your first meal before you leave the port
- Take sea sick pills a few days prior to leaving… just in case
- Pre buy your lanyard from the $2 shop before you go as they cost a lot to purchase onboard