We need to stand out to succeed in this business
TravelCafe is different from any other broker based business in New Zealand, Australia and quite possibly worldwide.
- We are a completely online full service agency – without the overheads of a “bricks and mortar” office.
- We’ve built an audience of over 60,000 Kiwi travellers and they like to hear from us!
- We focus entirely on enormously successful email and web-based techniques to create and nurture relationships with our clients
- Most importantly, we generate leads, opportunities and new customers exclusively for our Online Travel Brokers
- Our Online Travel Brokers are each independent and self-employed contractors but we also work really well and collaborate as a team.
Wouldn’t it be nice NOT to have to worry about where your next booking is coming from? How would you like a steady stream of new customer every day (and night).
We’ve developed our own unique web-based system (“TravelQuote”) to manage the assignment of new enquiries to online travel brokers and ensure existing clients want to remain with their preferred travel broker and we’ve managed over 36,000 enquiries through this system so far. We also operate a sophisticated 0800 phone system that brokers opt in to or out of each week.
- If you’re already a travel broker then we can help you grow your business faster and easier than anywhere else. We’ll help you with online and email marketing to your existing clients.
- If you’re thinking of changing from a travel consultant and becoming a travel broker but are worried about making the change to commission-only we can provide you effective, free marketing support and new clients to look after from day 1!
- Whether you’re a new or seasoned travel broker we guarantee your client database will grow faster and further in partnership with us – than anywhere else – and certainly cheaper than anywhere else too!
Right now we’re looking for specialists
KNOW A NICHE? “If you specialise in a niche market or would like to specialise in a niche market then we’d love to chat. Inbound NZ travel, Corporate travel, Wedding travel, Single travellers, travel for the disabled, travel for people with ginger hair, VFR markets like Chinese, Philippines, Croatian, Korean, Taiwanese, Russian – or how about Cruising? Pick a niche and we can help you own that space online.”
Our websites consistently rank in the top 4 – 6 search results on Google for the most popular travel keywords.
- Over 60,000 unique customers visit our websites every month.
- Over 55,000 opted-in to receive our very popular Travelscoop email alerts.
- Over 20,000 emails sent (and read!) every day with our SeatSniffer alerts.
- More than 1000 new qualified enquiries received each month (and growing.) That’s via TravelQuote and our 0800 phone number.
Why you should join us
We’ll introduce you to our audience and new customers (every day!)
We offer the most competitive commission splits and we keep the over-heads low by smart use of the best available technology. (For a full list of all the features, benefits and costs click here.)
We ‘get’ this internet stuff and we know how to use it to start, develop and nurture life long relationships with people. We can show you how too and even do it for you.
We’re best suited to people who want to work from home, but we can provide office space in Auckland, Wellington, Napier or Dunedin if required.
Our support team are friendly, helpful and extremely capable – and most importantly – we’re available when you need us (need help at 10pm? Yep… we’re there.)
We operate with Amadeus, Tramada, TravelQuote and Google Apps for everything else. Everything we do is ‘in the cloud‘ If these systems are new to you we’ll hold your hand while you get your head around them.
We’re part of the TravelManagers group and backed up by a great range of suppliers.
Would you like to know more?
Start the ball rolling by sending me an email. (Don’t forget to tell me a little about the depth of your travel consulting experience.)
Just want to get to know us a little better first? No problem – sign up for the Travelscoop and our SeatSniffer alerts and start to get a taste of what we do and how we do it, or come and Like us on Facebook.
I look forward to chatting with you soon :)
PS, Looking for a little inspiration? As I come across videos that make me think I put them here. Feel free to take a look. This one is worth the 2 minutes and 36 seconds duration.