*** THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED *** [REQUEST a QUOTE on a SIMILAR DEAL]
We’ve created these package deals using the Thai Mid Winter Airfare Sale pricing to Phuket, together with some excellent accommodation rates we have for a range of resorts in Phuket.
These are resorts we’d recommend, but we have tons of other options and if there’s a resort you particularly want to stay at (that’s not listed here) just ask us and we’ll create a package for that too.
Thai Airways have released more seats, so availability looks pretty good on these fares – BUT NOT IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. Maybe take the kids out of school? You could always call this a cultural experience.
There’s heaps of seats going up to Thailand but it’s the coming home that’s the problem – so you’ll need to plan your trip around dates you get from Bangkok to Auckland. It’s planning from back to front – just think of when you’d need to be home and check those dates first. Does it look like there’s lots of seats then? Great – then count 8 days back from then and that’s your departure date (there’s lots of seats on all dates going up to Thailand.) Check it out below before you make plans.
Property Room Type Inclusions Configuration Adult Package Child Package
Centara Kata Resort Family Deluxe Breakfast 2 adults & 2 children $1,524 $1,099
Centara Karon Lagoon Deluxe Breakfast 2 adults & 2 children $1,528 $202
Deevana Patong Resort and Spa Garden Wing 2 adults $1,486 Not applicable
sunset beach resort run of house Breakfast 2 adults $1,498 Not applicable
Radisson Blu Plaza 5 star Deluxe room Breakfast 2 adults $1,746 Not applicable
- On sale until 7th August 2012
- For travel commencing before 30 September 2012, but there are no seats available on this deal for the July school holidays
- Maximum stay away is 1 month (Travel from the last international stopover point must commence no later than 1 month after departure)
- Thai fly out of Auckland – but we can find a nice cheap domestic fare to get you up to the ‘Big Smoke’
- Kids are 75% of the adult airfare (their taxes are a little different so get a TravelQuote for the precise fare) and – kids fares apply from 2 years of age up until 11 years of age, inclusive.
- Stopover in Bangkok in each direction is permitted. Actually – if you haven’t been there yet it’s highly recommended :)
- Credit cards are fine and there’s no extra fees. Here’s all out payment options.
- Here’s a handy calendar (with the school holidays to avoid).
For more details just call TravelCafe on 0800 438 688, or start a TravelQuote.
Join the discussion with Scoop below, or click on the nice orange button and we’ll get right back to you with a TravelQuote :)