Getting the Travelscoop?
Definitely not another insipid email newsletter – and that’s a promise! If you’re getting TravelCafe’s Travelscoop then you’re getting the jump on the rest of NZ and often getting the info even before other travel agents!
We promise it’s just the great deals. We check them first… make sure they’re genuinely good and there’s seats available. If not, we don’t waste your time. No really good deals, then no email from us – it’s simple.
Featured Holiday Packages
- Hawaii on Sale with Air New Zealand – 7 nights from $1,599*Swim at world-famous Waikiki and dance the night away in Honolulu. And, hit the shops and fill your suitcase with cheap clothes!! Read more
- Niue on Sale – Don’t Miss OutOne of the smallest countries on earth and the largest raised coral atoll in the world….. Read more
- Escape to Koh Samui with Malaysia AirlinesKoh Samui – a hive of beach activities, fine dining, fun shopping and home to a range of accommodation options. Read more
- Escape to Phuket with Malaysia AirlinesWe LOVE Phuket – best value holidays and high standard resorts Read more
Cunard Line’s Queen Victoria – we inspected this ship!
Kim and I inspected this gorgeous vessel yesterday. It was 100% full so we couldn’t sneak a peek in any cabins but we had a good old nosey around all the bars and pools and restaurants and general areas.
She’s a gorgeous ship with quite a classical air about her and she feels quite “English” with a library, an old English pub, some very classy restaurants and even a portrait of Camilla (she launched this ship in 2007 – champagne bottle took 2 goes to smash too). Check out the photos on our Facebook page or if you’re not a Facebook fan then you’ll also find them here on Flickr.
If you’re in the mood for a cruise or just fancy a browse around some recent cruise deals then allow me to recommend our Cruise Section.
We’re AWESOME! (Just saying)
But I would think that so allow me to introduce you to our collection of the nice things people have said about the service they’ve received from us. We’re quite proud of this wee collection. Check out these testimonials!
We (still) say “NO” a lot…
- NO silly one way fares (who doesn’t want to come home?)
- NO leaving out the taxes
- NO tempting lead-in deals where there’s no seats available (oh gosh it just sold out). And
- NO marketing BS!
And, we promise you’ll get to deal with a true blue travel expert who’s friendly and helpful.