Getting the Travelscoop?
Definitely not another insipid email newsletter – and that’s a promise! If you’re getting TravelCafe’s Travelscoop then you’re getting the jump on the rest of NZ and often getting the info even before other travel agents!
We promise it’s just the great deals. We check them first… make sure they’re genuinely good and there’s seats available. If not, we don’t waste your time. No really good deals, then no email from us – it’s simple.
Featured Holiday Packages
- South Pacific School Holiday Family Deals – 5 nights from $1,169*… Read more
- Gold Coast on Sale – 7 nights from $699*… Read more
- Rarotonga on Sale – 5 nights from $889*Indulge in Pacific food, listen to the strums of the ukulele and learn to swing with the sway of dancing hips. Read more
- Fiji on Sale – 4 nights from $715*… Read more
Cunard Line’s Queen Victoria – we inspected this ship!
Kim and I inspected this gorgeous vessel yesterday. It was 100% full so we couldn’t sneak a peek in any cabins but we had a good old nosey around all the bars and pools and restaurants and general areas.
She’s a gorgeous ship with quite a classical air about her and she feels quite “English” with a library, an old English pub, some very classy restaurants and even a portrait of Camilla (she launched this ship in 2007 – champagne bottle took 2 goes to smash too). Check out the photos on our Facebook page or if you’re not a Facebook fan then you’ll also find them here on Flickr.
If you’re in the mood for a cruise or just fancy a browse around some recent cruise deals then allow me to recommend our Cruise Section.
We’re AWESOME! (Just saying)
But I would think that so allow me to introduce you to our collection of the nice things people have said about the service they’ve received from us. We’re quite proud of this wee collection. Check out these testimonials!
We (still) say “NO” a lot…
- NO silly one way fares (who doesn’t want to come home?)
- NO leaving out the taxes
- NO tempting lead-in deals where there’s no seats available (oh gosh it just sold out). And
- NO marketing BS!
And, we promise you’ll get to deal with a true blue travel expert who’s friendly and helpful.